Saturday, November 3, 2007

HALLOWEEN!!!! FINALLY!!!





Well, Isaac has been asking for about the past 3 months when Halloween was going to get here.
Well, it came. And so did the CANDY!!!! Every house we went to loaded the kids up with more candy than we could eat in 10 lifetimes. Apparently, trick-or-treating is getting less and less popular with the younger parents, who favor safe church or school parties. But not Jarod and I! No siree bob...we prefer good ol' fashioned trick-or-treating: walking around poorly lit streets in the chilly night, knocking on strangers doors and asking for candy, and of course the fun of checking for razor blades and/or drug-laced candy. I wouldn't trade it for the world! But enough about me...let's talk about the kids!!!
You would have thought that dressing up like a dinosaur is the equivalent of winning the lottery or something. Isaac loved that silly costume! In fact, he wore it almost every day for at least an hour or two for about 2 months leading up to Halloween. He wanted to sleep in it and wear it to Wal-Mart and stuff. Looking back, I should have let him wear it to Wal-Mart...I mean, who cares? :) My mom did take Elizabeth shopping at Kohl's on Halloween in her Ladybug costume and everyone loved her! I guess Elizabeth kept saying "hi" to people and pointing to herself saying "big bug" and laughing at herself. She was like a big drunk-acting ladybug.
So, to sum it up, my kids loved Halloween and Jarod and I had lots of fun, too. Yeah! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so cute!!! And good for you taking them out trick or treating that is really fun!