Friday, June 13, 2008

ATTENTION FACEBOOK FANS

Hello everyone, just thought I would let people know that I have now joined the modern world and I am on Facebook. I think most of my friends know, but just in case you don't and you are on Facebook, look me up! :)

Also, is anyone else sick of this weather (in Kansas)? I mean, enough rain already! We are about to get drowned out! I have a wet spot in my basement that has been there for 2 months! AAARRRGGHH!! Well, I guess I should stop complaining because at least my house hasn't really flooded or been flattened by a tornado or anything like that. But this weather is just crazy! I feel so bad for all the people in the midwest who have had their lives turned upside down! For any of my readers that pray, please remember to keep these people in your prayers.

Well, that is all...have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: