Sunday, April 6, 2008

As promised, some cute Easter pics!!!

Hmmm...what's in this egg? Give me candy now!! I want candy!!
I don't quite get what is going on, but if I get candy out of it, I'm good to go...
(sing in Wizard of Oz type voice) We represent....the cute gang, the cute gang, the cute gang...
Do we have to take Another picture?
This is from our trip to T-Rex restaurant. Ok, so you can't see anything cool in the picture, just our family, but oh well...deal with it! Thanks to my friend Ronda for taking the picture! We had a great time. Ronda has a little boy named Mason, who is 8 weeks older than Isaac and a little girl named Samantha who is one day older than Elizabeth. They are all "best friends" The boys had a blast pointing out all the different dinosaurs and we sat in the "Volcano Room" which had a video of a volcano projected on a wall and every 15 minutes or so the lights would flash and loud volcanic type noises would play on a sound system. Very high tech. Easy to distract children with! :)

No comments: