Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good night, and Good Luck!!

Ok, I look a little strange, I know.... :)
I am on some blogging kick or something, I know, but I wanted to wish Carrie good luck on her new life in Tampa! For people who know Carrie, they may have heard that she is going down to Tampa, FL for about 9 months for a management program with Tiffany & Co. Congratulations!!! I know you will do great, Carrie!! I am just sad that we didn't see each other more while you lived here in Kansas City, but now Jarod and I have a great excuse and reason to go to Florida! Watch out!!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Thanks missy! It was great to see you both last night and to hang out with the kiddos-- even though Doug was the fun one.

Our heads are about to explode with everything we have to do so it was nice just to relax with some good friends last night. Thanks again for hosting us!

carrie said...

We will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

We love you and will miss you, too! Don't be surprised if we show up in Tampa!